Thursday, October 22, 2009

Rear View Camera. When you're in a tight spot...


I used to be against this whole advanced technology car craze. For example, I never wanted to get a GPS navigator. I just love to use maps and find my own directions. Well, I’m sure you guys are thinking now that I’m the typical man who just won’t take directions from anybody… But no! I think it’s more exciting to find your own directions and even getting lost once in a while is fine with me. It’s actually fun!

Anyway… the problem starts when you find yourself more lost than found. So I agreed to install a GPS and actually, I quite like it. I don’t use it all the time. I never use it on a road trip. But when there’s a meeting somewhere and you just don’t have the time to start Google Map your address – the GPS works like magic.

So the next thing I agreed to was getting a rear view camera installed. As much as I like driving and maneuvering, I know that I’m not 18 anymore and the system really helps me to get out of tight corners and especially when vision is limited. Hey, and there are kids in the car! I’ll do anything possible to keep them extra safe. And the night vision... I mean, wow! It really helps out. I love it.

Check out Pyle.com for great LCD Monitors and Night Vision Rear View Camera. You won't be sorry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pyle Audio | Blogging by Ajax Union Internet Marketing