Monday, January 18, 2010

The Best Interior Accessories & Gadgets For Your Car

I love the inside of my car, it's completely customized to the T of who I am, what I like and what I wanted. For example, for my 30th Birthday I decided I wanted to get a replica Shelby GT 500. I know replicas aren't the same as the real deal, but maybe when I'm 40 I'll have an early midlife and get a real one. In the meantime, I decided to rip out the old seats (oh I hear the screams!) and put in black leather seats with grayish stripes around the seams. I like black and grey and black and silver what do you want me to say!

I also added some more modern gadgetry as well - such as a better system and speakers for my car audio, and mobile video for my front dash, which looks really cool by the way. I wanted to add GPS, but it simply wouldn't fit with all the "original" accessories added on the car. I get a lot of people that get in my car and they are thoroughly impressed, not only because of the car, but because of all the extra stuff I put in it. I might be nuts and I'm sure I'll have a few car enthusiasts raising hell - but that's the thing, it's MY car so I can add whatever options I want, as can you! If you want big 13" sub woofers with vented enclosures, you can have that.

You really have an array of options not only when it comes to a variety of products in your car, but outside as well. Go crazy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pyle Audio | Blogging by Ajax Union Internet Marketing