Monday, February 22, 2010

Car Audio Woofer? Check out My Car Audio


I like to really bump my tunes in my car audio. Bass is my favorite, but I am well aware of all the other necessary accessories for crazy huge sound. I want to be that guy who you hear pulling up three blocks away and say, O Mikey’s here. Ya, well that’s me.

I have six thousand watts of power from my car audio amplifiers in my backseat and eighteen inch eighteen hundred watt car audio woofers. My car audio is crazy sick. Some of my friends can’t even sit in the car when the bass is all the way up. Can you believe that? They’re kinda wimpy, but they’re good guys. But so I go to pyleaudio.com for all my car audio.

Right now I’m working on some new car audio speakers for my front seat, because I really feel like a lot of the power comes from the back, and I’m not experiencing it as fully as I could be. So the guys at Pyle are hooking that up for me for a pretty good price, and then next, I might think about getting some more bass. There’s room in the trunk, so that’s looking good, but you know, one day at a time. If you’re like me though, you should def check out pyleaudio.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pyle Audio | Blogging by Ajax Union Internet Marketing