Monday, March 1, 2010

For Larger Than Life Sound Get a Car Audio Subwoofer


I recently got a new car and at first, was perfectly content with everything, and didn’t bat an eye at the car audio quality. Actually, perfectly content doesn’t do it justice, I was THRILLED. Being that my former car was a ’92 Civic with a bad transmission and no air conditioning, I would take anything that didn’t leave me stranded on a regular basis.

So when my friend asked me how the sound system was, I said it was incredible! And it was, compared to my other car, which didn’t even have a radio, let alone working speakers. I’m a huge music buff, so I definitely wanted a car with an awesome sound system.

When I picked him up for lunch to show it off, he put on some tunes to test out the speakers and I was shocked when he burst out in laughter at how puny the sound was. He suggested that if I wanted a larger than life sound that amplified the lowest and loudest booms in my music I needed to upgrade my system and get a car audio subwoofer.

I have a long commute to work everyday, and music is pretty much the only thing that keeps me sane in rush hour. So for me, it was crucial that I had the best sound system possible. I went to pyleaudio.com and ordered the perfect car audio woofer for my car. I now have sound quality that will blow your hair back!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pyle Audio | Blogging by Ajax Union Internet Marketing