Monday, March 15, 2010

End Stolen Car Audio: Get an In-Dash CD Receiver

I love my car, and apparently, so do thieves. In the past year, my car has been broken into four times. After the first break-in all of my CD’s were gone. I was mad at first, but then I realized I was kind of asking for it by leaving them on the seat with the window slightly down. I vowed to be more careful and put my stuff away.

I got an iPod and when I went in to work, I would leave it in my locked glove compartment. Well my locked glove compartment was no match for the second burglar. Upon breaking into my car, he cracked the lock and was probably elated to find a perfectly good iPod. I was furious and installed an alarm system on my car, but it was so sensitive that even a paper bag blowing by would cause it to go off. My neighbor’s complained about it sounding off at all hours of the night, so I had it removed.

Bad move. The third time my car got broken into, the burglar was especially heartless. He completely ripped out my car audio system in my dash, leaving a gaping hole where my CD player once was. I was pretty upset, but knew there had to be a practical car audio solution that was safe from thieves.

Once I saved up the money, I got an In-Dash receiver with a detachable face. I love the security of being able to just pop off the face and carry it in with me wherever I go.
My car hasn’t been broken into again since my last incident, but if it does happen, there’s no way they’re getting my car audio!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pyle Audio | Blogging by Ajax Union Internet Marketing