Monday, April 26, 2010

The Stooges and the Family Stone

I’m really big into music. I recently discovered a band that I always shunned – The Stooges. They rock. Hard. I always thought they were more in the punk scene, but little did I know that they actually invented the punk scene with their first albums in the late 60’s.

Anyway, when I put them on my mobile audio, it makes me happy that I have large car audio amplifiers, because I really get my money's worth with the electric guitar solos and drumming bass lines. Some music just has to be listened to really, really loudly.

I’ve also been bumping a lot of Sly and the Family Stone lately. Those guys were the progenitors of rhythm and blues. While James Brown had soul covered, these dudes from San Francisco were taking psychedelic rock and fusing it with soul to bring music into uncharted waters.

For them, I have to turn up the bass. My car audio amplifiers help here, but I couldn’t do it without my car audio woofer. That baby really makes the beat bump.

It doesn’t matter what kind of music you listen to. Sometimes you just want to rock out a little bit. Or a lot. That’s when it helps to have some great car audio.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pyle Audio | Blogging by Ajax Union Internet Marketing