Monday, May 3, 2010

Mobile Audio Kits or Separates?

When I finally got around to upgrading my system, I had a hard time deciding if I wanted to go for simplicity and just get a complete kit, or go for attempt a challenge and buy separates. I decided that it since it was my first time making a major car audio upgrade I wouldn’t push my luck went with the complete kit.
I love some good sounding mobile audio just as much as the next person, but I don’t the time or the technical know-how to pick out each piece separately. I wanted my system ASAP! The kit I decided on was the Dryver PLD6C by Pyle.


It came with:
• This Custom Kit Contains:
• One Pair 6.5'' Mid Bass Speaker
• Custom Tooled Aluminum Die-Cast Basket
• Glass Fiber/Foam Composite Cone
• Non-Fatiguing Butyl Rubber Surround
• High Temperature KAPTON Voice Coil
• Chrome Plated Back Plates
• Power Handling: 200 Watts RMS /400 Watts Peak
• Frequency Response: 55-6KHz
• Impedance: 4 Ohms
• Includes Grills, Wires and Installation Hardware
• Mounting Depth: 2.85"
• One Pair 1" Tweeter
• 1'' Silk Dome Tweeter
• Neodymium Magnet
• 2& Mounting Options: Flush, Surface
• 80 Watts RMS / 160 Watts peak
• Frequency response: 1.4-24KHz
• Impedance: 4 Ohm
• One Pair Passive Crossover Network:
• Two - Way Passive Crossover
• 12 dB Octave Slope
• Gold Plated Connectors
• Fully Protected Circuitry Accessories
• Wiring Kit
• Wiring Diagram Template

Needless to say, jaws drop when friends experience the sheer power of this new mobile audio kit. It's intense!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pyle Audio | Blogging by Ajax Union Internet Marketing